- “Generally excellent service in the areas of ground engineering. Courteous and efficient service appreciated. Good ability to handle H&S and also in general dealings with the public and landowners is also appreciated”.
- “Very pleased overall with everything that was done. No hidden extra’s. Everything above board. We would highly recommend ye to others for a very big job expertly done in a professional and courteous fashion”.
- “Manning Ground Engineering carried out underpinning to an old extension part of my house, they explained what work needed to be carried out to rectify the problem. They gave me a quote for the work and a time scale. They were true to their word and carried out the work on time and within budget, they were very professional and courteous throughout the job. I would recommend Manning’s to any one undertaking similar work”.
- “We used Manning Ground Engineering on two projects recently, one involved pressure grouting to stabilise the foundations of a private property and the second one involved mini piling to support a four story (listed) building. They were particularly helpful in the second project, it was a town centre site, with limited access on a site with many restrictions. They were very helpful to ourselves and the structural engineer in designing a cost effective solution”.
- “On behalf of my Mother Kathleen, Helena, Tom, Barry and myself, I would like to thank you for a job well done. We would HIGHLY recommend your firm for the work you did. It was all done in a very professional, but friendly manner.”
John Walsh, Victoria Ave, Cork, Ireland
- “I have been dealing with Manning Ground Engineering for many years in my capacity as consulting engineer, the company has the desire, ability and technical knowledge to complete all contracts from inception to completion. Quotations are always competitive. I have no hesitation in recommending their services”
David McDonnell, Chartered Surveyor.
- “I have a positive experience of having worked alongside Manning’s, re: Piling, pressure grouting and other groundwork’s and have found the service to be excellent”
Cormac Linnane, Engineer.
- “For Years I have used Manning’s, no job is too small or too much trouble. There service is professional & clean. In fact compared to other companies their presence is hardly noticed. Very good at working around problems”.
John McCarthy, Engineer.
- “ I met with Sean one day, showed him piling I needed done, a very pleasant / nice fella, got on very well, no hick-ups, gave me a solution and had no hesitation paying my bill. Everybody was happy. Nice guys working for the company also and that helps”.
Noel Cafferkey, Cafferkey builders
- “ In relation to the company, I would gladly recommend the services of the Manning Company for any person in difficulties in relation to subsidence etc. They showed to me their professionalism, courtesy and knowledge in the work they undertook”.
John Healy, Homeowner.
- “I had a serious crack on the side of house due to water leakage …, Manning’s came in did the job with no fuss / bother. Efficeint & speedy service”.